Wednesday, August 5, 2009

First Post =] (I should really be asleep)

Basically 

I'm somewhat new to this whole blogging thing, so I'll just start with a little introduction.

My name is Cailyn Taylor. I'm a singer, songwriter, actress, soon to be nurse from Burbank, California. Yes, I have a music myspace and a facebook fan page and a twitter and all of that good stuff, but I felt like I should make a blog too specifically to be expressive and to keep in touch with everybody instead of just networking and answering the question "What are you doing?"

I'm hoping to start touring by the Spring of next year...but we'll definitely need to see how that goes.

I love to write, I equally love to read, and I love to talk about things. I'll be posting little things here and there about my opinions or just poetic rants about whatever.  I'll warn you right now I'm a little all over the place and can go on and on about light and lovely things, and can just as easily turn and write about my deepest demons.

If you'd like to get in touch with me you can do one of the following:

visit

www.myspace.com/cailyntaylormusic
www.twitter.com/cailyntaylor
www.facebook.com/pages/Cailyn-Taylor/99685180261?ref=nf

keep checking in for more posts, videos, songs, and ...um...life?

love always,
Cailyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment