Monday, July 26, 2010

My Postmortem: TB Ep. 6 Season 3

So Truebies...

The season is already halfway over?!

I have to be honest with y'all...

I wasn't really into the episode last night until the last half.

Tara = Fierce. That's all I have to say.

Get it, Tara Mae!

Anyway, the end was when it all really came together for me.

The Bill/Lorena relationship makes me want to sock someone in the mouth.
But they did have a nice couple of scenes last night.

And again, Alexander Skarsgard in that sweater. Mmmmmm.

But even more so than the episode from last night, let's talk about the previews for next week.

OH BOY.

It sounds like they may be taking the route of the books that I was worried they'd take with Bill and Sookie's relationship. But maybe not. I'm still crossing my fingers that they don't. It would somewhat spoil the series for me.

Eric is going to tear sh*t down though. (Excuse my French) But it'll be epic. And I'm so excited for it.

Trade you the red one for the blonde one?

Damn.

On one hand, it's Sookie. But Jessica didn't ask to be a vampire, and didn't do anything wrong to be involved in anything.

It will be intense and I can't can't can't can't can't wait for Sunday.
I have a feeling it'll be the best episode of the season.

True Blood was even a trending topic last night with folks saying it was the best episode of the season.

I think that title will go to next week.

However, I'll continue watching the previous two just for that sweater.

No comments:

Post a Comment